Editor's Choice Winner #2 of The Easy-Nail Art's Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Contest

Hi DD fans! Ashley (Smashley Sparkles) here, and I'm excited to share the winners from the Easter nail art contest we recently hosted. Enigmatic Rambles was the second of the two editor's choice winners, which were selected by myself, Heather (Peace, Love, & Polish), and Debbie (The Crumpet). We loved this creative funky french technique which made great use of the negative space trend.

*****************************************************************************************


When I saw an Easter themed competition I had to enter these nails. It is such a shame I couldn't find any actual Cadbury Mini Eggs to pose with! I am so happy to have been chosen to have one of my nail art designs shown on The Easy-Nail Art! How exciting! I began with a coat of ELF Nude polish and went on to use; W7 - Sheer Lemon, ELF - Mint, Avon - Street Beige, Franken - Angels Delight and Revlon - Cloud to make freehand egg shapes on the nails. Then I used ELF - Smoky Brown and a dotting tool to create the speckles on the eggs.


enigmatic-rambles.com
 





You have read this articleEaster / nail art contest with the title Editor's Choice Winner #2 of The Easy-Nail Art's Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Contest. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2014/04/editor-choice-winner-2-of-easy-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Comments "Editor's Choice Winner #2 of The Easy-Nail Art's Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Contest"

Post a Comment