OPI My Private Jet Original and New Comparison

So it appears I'm very late to the whole My Private Jet saga. I knew there was some hype about it but wasn't sure what it was until I was watching Keeping up with the Kardashians and she was on the hunt for My Private Jet. I thought hey I have that one! lemme go look. And it was the new one I realised after googling. So I hunted down an old one to see what all the fuss was about. And voila:


Now if you don't have the original you would think that my private jet is an interesting colour, brown with pretty green/yellow sparkles. Until you google and you discover it used to be holographic :-| And then I was miffed.



I wasn't able to obtain a direct sunlight shot of the new version but it doesn't matter, it would not reflect like the original above. The original is very sheer (3 coats and was still a little sheer) and very runny to apply. The new formula is thicker.



With flash you can see a bit more variation in colour in the new formula. It's nice enough but don't you just hate it when they change formulas? I wonder why they don't just make a new name for it and keep both :-D On a side note, I keep seeing that cube make up drawer on Keeping up with the Kardashians and I'm fully jealous @_@ Not that all my stuff would fit in that one cube or that I have a counter big enough to put it on (sigh). I do like how you can see all the stuff in it though, because then you'd be like oh I remember that blush down the back there, I should use that today...
You have read this articleNail Polish / OPI with the title OPI My Private Jet Original and New Comparison. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2010/09/opi-my-private-jet-original-and-new.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Saturday, September 4, 2010

Comments "OPI My Private Jet Original and New Comparison"

Post a Comment