Editor's Choice Winner #1 of The Easy-Nail Art's Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Contest

Hi DD fans! Ashley (Smashley Sparkles) here, and I'm excited to share the first of the winners from the Easter nail art contest we recently hosted. Marie here was one of the two editor's choice winners, which were selected by myself, Heather (Peace, Love, & Polish), and Debbie (The Crumpet). We really enjoyed the simplicity of this cute design.

********************************************************************************************

Hello there! I am Marie from Ten Colorful Nails. I am so happy that I get to guest post here today =) Today I am sharing with you some cute Easter bunny nail art, that I used as an accent nail on top of a french tip manicure.


Now, this was my fist time doing a french manicure using the nail polish brush to make the white tip. So, the tips are not perfect, especially not that crooked tip on the pinky finger, but I hope the cute bunny makes up for that =)

To show you all how I painted the bunny, I put together an illustrated tutorial. I even put two variations to this nail art on there =)


I hope you like this nail art, and that you find the tutorial helpful! To see more of my nail art, nail art tutorials and nail polish swatches, please visit my blog: http://tencolorfulnails.blogspot.com

Thanks to The Digital Art team for allowing me to guest post here today!
- Marie

********************************************************************************************

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see the second Editor's Choice winner with some sweet Easter candy inspired nail art!





You have read this articleEaster / How To / nail art contest with the title Editor's Choice Winner #1 of The Easy-Nail Art's Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Contest. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2014/04/editor-choice-winner-1-of-easy-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Monday, April 14, 2014

Comments "Editor's Choice Winner #1 of The Easy-Nail Art's Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Contest"

Post a Comment