Third Place Winner of The Easy-Nail Art's Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Contest

Hi DD fans! Ashley (Smashley Sparkles) here, and I'm excited to share the winners from the Easter nail art contest we recently hosted. Monica was the third place winner, as chosen by the fans on Facebook who liked her photo. I can certainly see why, these little chicks are adorable!

*****************************************************************************************


Hi girls!!! 

This is Monica from Moni’sMani and I am SO excited and honored to have won the third place on this wonderful competition. All the manis were so beautiful! My little chicks in love is my first ever Easter mani and I really enjoyed doing it. 

For the base I used my favorite yellow polish (China Glaze Lemon Fizz) and the white used for the middle finger and eggs is Sinful’s Snow me white.  Added a couple of cute details like the eyelashes and bow on the girl and we were done. The patched hearts were very fun and easy to do using a dotting tool and a toothpick for the lines.




You will find all polish details on this link from my original blog post: http://monismani.wordpress.com/2014/04/01/chicks-in-love-pollitos-enamorados/

  THANK YOU to the lovely people that liked my design and especially to The Digital Art for the huge honor!  You’ve made me a very very happy girl!  

Please visit my blog for some easy to-do fun designs.  http://monismani.wordpress.com/  Thank you!!



****************************************************************************************
 
Tomorrow we are going to have the first of our winners who were tied for first place, so keep an eye out for that!



You have read this articleEaster / nail art contest with the title Third Place Winner of The Easy-Nail Art's Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Contest. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2014/04/third-place-winner-of-easy-nail-art-egg.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Comments "Third Place Winner of The Easy-Nail Art's Egg-cellent Easter Nail Art Contest"

Post a Comment