St Patrick's Day nails!

Happy belated St Patrick's day everyone :-P It was yesterday for us here in Australia but I wanted to quickly show my nails before I get back to cleaning my house for an upcoming inspection :-\


That's the hipstamatic version :-) The green base used was Sally Hansen Green With Envy and the four leaf clovers were Illamasqua Smash. I painted Green With Envy over a white base to make it a bit brighter but it was pretty opaque already. A version a bit more true to colour:


I used two gold polishes for the pot of gold: OPI Glizterland and Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me top coat (has big glitter chunks).

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the look and I am loving all the other St Patty's posts I have been seeing today! Check out paint that nail, aly loves lacquer and nevorpurify's to see their awesomeness! That is all I have today, better get back to cleaning! See you next time :-)

You have read this articleNail Art with the title St Patrick's Day nails!. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2012/03/st-patrick-day-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Saturday, March 17, 2012

Comments "St Patrick's Day nails!"

Post a Comment