I ♥ NY Nail Art!

Hello everyone! Ok it's been a week since we got home from the USA. My house is a mess, my suitcase is unpacked but the contents are lying all over my spare bed, and I'm coming down with a cold but I have time for some I <3 NY nail art ;-)


Simple but well known! I used OPI Alpine Snow as the white base, Illamasqua Boosh as the black and Illamasqua Throb as the red heart.


This small cup was my inspiration. Funnily enough I did not buy this on my NY trip last month but a friend gave it to me a couple of years ago.


I did however buy this pencil that comes with a big heart topper :-P


And of course an I love NY post wouldn't be complete without some arty iPhone pics. I have so many but it's almost midnight and I got up at 6am @_@ I shall just find a few.


Toys R Us. Same say better that FAO Schwartz but I don't know...


Central Park. So huge I think you need at *least* a week to explore it all!


View of the Brooklyn Bridge from South Street Seaport mall.


Grand Central Station!


Salty pretzel goodness @_@


View from top of the rock!


Random subway shot :-P

Well that's all I have for now my lovelies. I hope you are having a fantastic weekend and I shall see you all next time!


You have read this articleLife / Nail Art / Nail Polish with the title I ♥ NY Nail Art!. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-ny-nail-art.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Saturday, September 3, 2011

Comments "I ♥ NY Nail Art!"

Post a Comment