Sephora by OPI I'm with Brad revamped with MAC glitter!

I recently did a hopshopgo order and while I purchased a LOT of bath and body works, I also picked up the MAC Holiday A Tartan Tale thrillseeker pigments/glitters sets in Smoky and Cool. Today I used the Blackened Red MAC glitter from the smoky set to revamp a well loved polish - I'm With Brad:


When I saw the name blackened red, I was instantly reminded of I'm With Brad as it's a very dark shimmery red. I thought it would be nice to spice it up a little with the MAC glitter and so I dipped a cotton tip in the glitter jar and tapped it onto wet nails (and finished with a top coat of Seche Vite). This was the result:


When you add the top coat it dulls the glitter a little but you could add as little or as much as you want. I went for the subtle look ;-)


The Smoky set comes with 4 small jars of pigments (and one glitter) in this cute little tartan tin:


You could reuse the container for something else but the lid doesn't fully detach unfortunately. The other smoky pigments are gorgeous by the way:


Left to right they are Blue Brown, Dark Soul, Blackened Red, Jigs & Jive and lastly, Naked. I didn't pick up the other pigment/glitter set, I think two sets is enough for one year! And if you're curious this was my Bath and Body Works haul:


Ok I didn't quite realise how BIG 14oz was... that 3 wick Slatkin & Co Frosted Cupcake candle over there almost sent me broke in shipping weight :-| 14 sounded so small... I should have checked it in grams haha. It smells so sweet and divine by the way. That's if you like sweet smells. The leaves candle was for the bf. I think I could be the only person that doesn't like cinnamon, or anything remotely spicy smelling? I swear it gives me a migraine! The bf loves it though. Homemade cookies is sweet, similar to frosted cupcake. Oh and I got one more thing:


Isn't he cute! It's a battery operated snow globe / tealight! And this is the result when you turn it on:


Weeeee! Ok let's be honest. This is what sent me broke in shipping. I had no idea it was this big... (sigh)

Anyway, I hope your new year is off to a fantastic start - I have a few more days off work so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. I won't be on holidays again until August!
You have read this articleHopshopgo / MAC / Nail Polish / Sephora by OPI with the title Sephora by OPI I'm with Brad revamped with MAC glitter!. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2011/01/sephora-by-opi-i-with-brad-revamped.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Monday, January 3, 2011

Comments "Sephora by OPI I'm with Brad revamped with MAC glitter!"

Post a Comment