OPI Coronation DS

When I was shopping in Adelaide I spied the OPI designer series polishes. They caught my eye because I don't believe Canberra David Jones stocks them. I couldn't look past Coronation, which I thought would be pretty for the holidays:


Three coats and you might notice that this polish is holographic:


I don't know how I didn't realise this until I got home. Gorgeous! Yet I don't believe this colour is listed on the OPI website anymore. Instead they have a "new" DS Radiance that looks similar but it is not as pretty. It's more of a foil colour with no pretty holographic glitter. What is with OPI and their removal of pretty polishes? I say pick this one up while you still can! Well I hope everyone is managing to survive their week, next week will be hell for me so until next polish... :-D

You have read this articleNail Polish / OPI with the title OPI Coronation DS. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2010/11/opi-coronation-ds.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Thursday, November 18, 2010

Comments "OPI Coronation DS"

Post a Comment