Sephora by OPI I'm with Brad swatches

Not so long ago I hauled quite a few nail polishes on eBay, one of them included I'm with Brad. I was wooed by the promise of a deep shimmering red but I found it's much darker than what it appeared online. I would have known that had I looked on the Sephora website and read the colour description. But who cares, I throw caution to the wind when it comes to nail polish and haul like no tomorrow :-D The red does show up nicely under flash though:


I wanted to take a daylight shot but alas Canberra has decided to celebrate spring with a lot of rain of late and I got poured on walking home today :-P It was raining so hard I thought I was getting hailed on @_@ But at lunch I managed to get a semi-sunny shot of how dark this polish is:


I still find the Sephora brushes a pain to work with, they are so long and thin but funnily enough I feel this is one of my best paint jobs to date. Probably because I was trying so hard :-| I would like to say this is my last red for a while but I've gone a bit red crazy as upcoming posts will reveal...
You have read this articleNail Polish / Sephora by OPI with the title Sephora by OPI I'm with Brad swatches. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2010/10/sephora-by-opi-i-with-brad-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Comments "Sephora by OPI I'm with Brad swatches"

Post a Comment