New Benefit Launch at Myer Canberra! And cupcakes... as usual :-P

So I heard that Benefit was launching at Myer Canberra today but I had no idea the whole Beauty floor was being revamped! I was absolutely dumbfounded when I saw a brand spanking new MAC counter, Chanel, Dior, amongst other goodies. And tweezerman! Since when did we have Tweezerman in Canberra :-| But the Benefit launch was certainly the place to be, complete with bright pink hair and pink balloons:


Nice that we have a brow bar as well as a Benefit counter!



And since the whole floor was revamped, they were celebrating with free cupcakes and a free photobooth! The cupcakes were delicious by the way.


The best part about today was that if you spent $100 on benefit, you got a confessions of a concealaholic! Plus a goodie bag with any purchase that had 2 samples in it. Here's my stash:


I already have the Boi-ing concealer in the first shade, but this box is just too cute! I also got two creaseless cream liners in r.s.v.p. and birthday suit. And a stay don't stray eye shadow primer.


I'm a big fan of paint pots, cream bases so I decided to add to my collection :-D r.s.v.p has more pink/peach undertones and birthday suit was a slightly taupey brown.


So that was my mini haul. I'm also stoked the Canberra now has a MAC counter! Now I can swatch things :-D




You have read this articleBenefit with the title New Benefit Launch at Myer Canberra! And cupcakes... as usual :-P. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-benefit-launch-at-myer-canberra-and.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Saturday, September 25, 2010

Comments "New Benefit Launch at Myer Canberra! And cupcakes... as usual :-P"

Post a Comment