Lush Lip Scrubs and Hawaii Day 3!

Australian Lush stores finally got the Lush Lip Scrubs and I have no idea why it's taken so long to get these, I have been waiting for ages! It was actually on my Hawaii shopping list and then they go and release them in Australia just before I leave! I waited until I got back but I only managed to get 2 out of the 3 lip scrubs in my local store - they were sold out of the bubblegum flavour (it's meant to smell like snow fairy). And that was the one I was really after! :-( I think you can still get it online though.



I got Mint Julips and Sweet Lips. As the name suggests Mint Julips is very minty very fresh and I keep that at my desk for my daily sugarush ahem I mean lip ex-foliation. The other, sweet lips I keep next to my bed which probably isn't a good idea with all the sugar (ingredients are caster sugar and various flavour oils).



The vanilla is supposed 'lock in moisture' but jury is still out on this one, I do feel the need to put on some By Terry Baume de Rose afterwards to keep my lips ultra moisturised. I have become super addicted to these lip scrubs though, but I think it's just for the sugarush :-P Cute idea though. I still want Bubblegum! They retail for 9.95AUD.

Here's some more pictures from my trip. We stayed at the Royal Hawaiian in Waikiki, beautiful hotel built in 1927. We took so many photos of the building itself, it was absolutely stunning.



We had breakfast at the Surf Lanai with a gorgeous view of Waikiki beach and Diamond Head in the background:



And of course since this *is* a makeup blog primarily, here's Sephora at the Ala Moana shopping center! I went here several times of course and I really wanted to go back on my last day but didn't get time :-( I wish they shipped internationally!



And if you're interested, here's day 3 of my Hawaii trip. Consists primarily of the Honolulu Zoo and my new found love, Yoghurtland :-D

You have read this articleLife / Lush / Travel with the title Lush Lip Scrubs and Hawaii Day 3!. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2010/07/lush-lip-scrubs-and-hawaii-day-3.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Saturday, July 3, 2010

Comments "Lush Lip Scrubs and Hawaii Day 3!"

Post a Comment