OPI Ink, oh how you tricked me...

Impulse nail polish purchases are my weakness. Friday night I picked up a couple, one of which was OPI Ink:



In the store you looked so brilliantly purple, so shimmery. I know better now. You're actually a blue nail polish! Blue with gorgeous purple glitter as you can probably tell from the picture above, taken in natural light. Same does not apply to my nails:



That's without flash. Look how blue that is! Of course now that I go to the OPI website, it says it's in the blue family. In some lights (mostly fluorescent) it is visibly purple, otherwise it's blue. And given that I work in a dungeon with no natural light, I'm thinking it'll look purple come Tuesday morning :-D



With flash it's even more blue, haha. It's a good thing I have a good number of purple polishes in transit right now to satisfy my purple polish craving :-)



See. That's what I saw in the shops. Purple!
You have read this articleNail Polish / OPI with the title OPI Ink, oh how you tricked me.... You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2010/04/opi-ink-oh-how-you-tricked-me.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Sunday, April 25, 2010

Comments "OPI Ink, oh how you tricked me..."

Post a Comment