OPI Blue My Mind!

So it's Sunday night and I've just painted my nails. Bright blue. Not exactly appropriate for work but I'm seeing Lady Gaga tomorrow night so I need something out of the ordinary ;-) And I won't have time after work as I need to get out to the Arena asap. So blue nails at work it is!



Well this blue my mind indeed! I felt this was as bright and bold as Purple With a Purpose (ack I have no swatch!) but it's really even more out there. Honestly, the last time I painted my nails metallic blue (oh this polish looks a lot like my car!) was when I was 12 years old and my best friend and I were obsessed with nail polish. She grew up and clearly I didn't :-)



This was only two coats and after a week of applying pastel creamy finishes, this colour was a dream to apply. So smooth, no streaks. But sometimes I think OPI brushes are just so random, you can get real duds (enter my Purple With a Purpose brush - almost want to get a new one). But this one is nice and one nail just looks utterly perfect. Then of course my bf ignored the wails of 'it's not dry!' and smudged a nail when he came to inspect. D'oh.

Currently iTunes hax repeating Lady Gaga - So Happy I Could Die. Why bother. My play count is already 149. Epic sigh. So need to get my emoticons back into the blog.
You have read this articleNail Polish / OPI with the title OPI Blue My Mind!. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2010/03/opi-blue-my-mind.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Sunday, March 28, 2010

Comments "OPI Blue My Mind!"

Post a Comment