OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia

When I picked up Mauving to Manitoba late last year, I chose it over Flashbulb Fuchsia. I told myself it was too bright, too pink. Yes it is, but I love it :-) I received it for Christmas and have just gotten around to wearing it:



Ahem. Don't mind the Lush Angel's Delight Soap in the background. Anyway, I may even love this colour more than Purple With a Purpose. When you find yourself sitting at work, going 'oooh pretty' at your nails rather than working, you've found a nice nail colour! Hard to capture the colour, it's really so much prettier than shown here:



Yes messy nails but I was in a hurry. The only colour I regret not picking up was a lovely pink OPI... called Mod about You. I couldn't take my eyes off it in the store and I kept going back to pick it up but they didn't have a nail swatch for it. So I left. I bought Curry Up Don't Be Late instead. I'm tempted by the Matte OPI colours but I don't know which one is a 'safe' colour to get... ?

Eeeek I just went to the OPI site and the Alice in Wonderland colours are up. Ok I NEED Absolutely Alice, it's gorgeous!
You have read this articleNail Polish / OPI with the title OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2010/01/opi-flashbulb-fuchsia.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Saturday, January 16, 2010

Comments "OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia"

Post a Comment