MAC Nails - Lucky Number

Well I'm back from sunny Queensland. I had a few days home with the family and then a short island vacation (pre-Hawaii trip to see if I really DO like the tropical beach getaway :-P)

I got a few nice things for Christmas, one of which was the MAC nail polish in Lucky Number (from the Holiday collection). It's a frost and quite nice:



I only did one coat and it was almost perfect:



I really like this nail colour, however purple is my favourite colour so I'm slightly biased (although it's described as blue pink, to me it's a shade of purple).

Sadly my holiday is almost over and it's back to work Monday :-( Boo.
You have read this articleMAC / Nail Polish with the title MAC Nails - Lucky Number. You can bookmark this page URL http://grluwilbok86.blogspot.com/2009/12/mac-nails-lucky-number.html. Thanks!
Write by: Dj Donk - Thursday, December 31, 2009

Comments "MAC Nails - Lucky Number"

Post a Comment